We all like to know a little more about the products we decide to use. Especially when it comes to our appearance. That is why I decided to write this post with my Naturaful Review.
What is Naturaful?
Watch this short video to find out more….
My Naturaful Review
What I didn’t like about Naturaful
There are a couple of things I didn’t like about Naturaful:
- The cream feels a little sticky after applying. It’s best to wait a little while to put any clothes on. (It never stained or marked any of my clothes.)
- Must apply two times a day. It took me a little while to get into the habit of applying in the morning and at night. Once I did though, it became a part of my daily/nightly routines.
What I liked about Naturaful
- Product is made from natural ingredients (no harmful ingredients)
- Saw results within 4-5 weeks (about 1 inch increase)
- No strong odor
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly
- Reduces pain associated with premenstrual syndrome
- No negative side effects
I have to say that the positives by far outweigh any negatives when it comes to this product. One bonus that I forgot to mention is that if you have one breast that appears larger than the other one, it helps even this out.
Another item that the company website mentions is that the breasts will not get any bigger than they are biologically supposed to. That is also something to consider. Check out my next post on “Does Naturaful Work.”
What do users say about Naturaful?
“When I first bought this product I procrastinated with staying consistent but once I committed after about 2 weeks I noticed growth in my left breast…I hate having mix matched boobs but it’s nice to know it’s working.”
“I have been using this for two months and I have noticed an increase in my breast size!”
“I’ve only been using Naturaful for a few weeks, and I’ve already begun to see changes. I fill out my bra’s better, and having gone from a D cup before I had my daughter, to an A cup after breastfeeding, I’m so glad to start getting a chest again! The product smells great, and is easy to apply.”